-->

Billboard Ads


These Irish blessing and wishes are some of my favorite ones.
I composed them to print out and use in decorating for 
St. Patrick's Day. I'm happy to share them with you if you 
would like to download them to your computer and print them
out for yourself.  They can be used in decorating or to hand
out to friends and co-workers on St. Patrick's Day.


The text is in black so you don't have to have a color printer
to use these printables. I used fonts that I though might look
like an ancient Irish calligrapher wrote these out. 

The color and creativity comes from YOU as decide what 
kind of paper you want to print them on. 

Some I printed out on scrapbook paper...

...and some I printed out on paper that I aged with coffee.


Some of these printables are formatted as 5"x7" and some
are formatted as 8"x10" and could be framed. 

If the scrapbook paper that you want to print on is
12"x12" just cut it down to 8.5"x11" to run through
your home printer. 

You could also print these out on plain paper and let your 
kids draw borders around them. 

If you need instructions how how to download and print
these out, please click on this post.

These are the larger printables...


These are the sayings that will print two per page...

 .........................................................................

...................................................

.....................................................

..................................................

Wishing you a happy St. Patrick's Day!