-->

Billboard Ads


In my last post I shared how I spray painted flowers to go in 
my roadside rescue wheelbarrow to push in my neighborhood's
Fourth of July parade. When it came time to actually get IN the
parade, I decided that me AND the wheelbarrow were probably
too old to make it through the parade route. 

We decided instead to be the part of the bystanders that cheer
on the folks that actually are in the parade.

"We can't all be heros...someone has to sit on the curb and 
applaud as they go by."   Will Rogers

I did push the decorated wheelbarrow up to the parade route
to see and been seen. 

Here comes the police car to start the parade...














It's not the grandest parade in the city but it is fun for the 
folks who participate in the parade and for those of us
you "sit on the curb and applaud as they go by". 

Whatever you did for your Fourth of July, I hope it
was wonderful and fun. 

I am sharing this post over at this blog party...
Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life